Activities & Contributions
Here are just some of the things the Grosse Pointe South High School Athletic Booster Club has been able to tackle during the past year or so…
- Run-the-Pointe Fun Run-a-thon. Held on the Saturday of Homecoming Weekend, more than 175 runners participated and raised more than $8500—all of which went to the betterment of student athletes.
- Completion of a state-of-art Fitness Facility inside the John and Marlene Boll Athletic Center for use by all students, athletes and faculty.
- Five annual scholarships of $1,500 each for outstanding student athletes. Click here to download the form.
- Blue Devil Plaza “Brick Paver” Recognition Program—Click here to download the form.
- Annual Grosse Pointe North-Grosse Pointe South Challenge Cup Golf Outing to raise funds for each school’s athletic departments; in 2010 raised $24,000 that was split between the two schools.
- Provide security at football, basketball and soccer home games
Continued success means we must have your support. If you would like to help, please contact any of the listed board members.