EACH PARTICIPANT needs to be added to your cart separately
October 2, 2021 - 9:00 AM (On-site registration opens at 7:00am) - Start at the Grosse Pointe South Track and Field.
The Athletic Booster Club of Grosse Pointe South High school proudly presents the 17th annual Run the Pointe - October 2, 2021. Join us for a fun run/walk around the beautiful neighborhoods of Grosse Pointe Farms. Proceeds benefit the student-athletes of South High School funding uniforms, equipment, facility upgrades, training and scholarships.
- Event is located at the Grosse Pointe South track.
- Registration opens at 7:00am. Event begins at 9:00am. Please arrive 30-45 minutes prior to the event for registration.
- The 5K and 10K courses are USATF certified.
- 5K and 10K participants are individually chip timed.
- Prizes for the top overall finishers will be awarded.
- Race day instructions - Click here
- Race course map - Click here
If this event must be cancelled (weather, etc) it will not be rescheduled and no refunds will be offered. The entire registration fee should be considered a donation to the Grosse Pointe South Athletics Boosters Club.