GPS Athletic Booster Club
Ride The Pointe - Pub Crawl
1st Annual "Ride the Pointe Pub Crawl"
May 11, 2019 5:30pm
Join the GPS Athletic Booster Club for the 1st Annual “Ride the Pointe - Pub Crawl”.
This is a Pub Crawl by bike between local GP bars to raise money for GP South athletic programs. The event will start and finish at The Whiskey Six with complimentary food and live music. Participating Grosse Pointe pubs include - Atwater in the Park, Rustic Cabins, O’Flaherty’s and Excalibur. This promises to be a fun social event for all parents and friends who want to support GP South Athletics.
Tickets are $50/person and must be purchased online in advance at the GP South Athletic Booster Club website by May 5th. Participants will receive an event t-shirt, raffle tickets for pub gift cards, wristband for drink specials, and pizza & coney dogs at The Whiskey Six.
No bike…no problem! The K-Line trolley will be running.
T-Shirt availability update:
- Shirt orders were placed at 5pm Monday, May 6th.
- A small number of extra shirts have been ordered in basic sizes.
- If you buy your Pub Crawl ticket after 5pm Monday, May 6th, we, unfortunately, cannot guaranty specific shirt sizes, or even shirts themselves.
- We would still like you to list your shirt size. If we have the size (or shirt), we will tag it for you.
- The extra shirts will be allocated in the order that people register after 5pm on Monday, May 6th.